I wanted to talk about fall fashion because even though my blog is about dating, and other random things, fashion is definitely one of those girly things that I’m all about. I recently saw the Kim Kardashian Fairytale Wedding saga, and I did some Pinterest searching and here’s a few fashionable images of Kim that I drooled over.. I’m sure guys don’t mind looking at these either.
1. I just love her leather skinny pants. I think black goes with everything, especially with nude and brown tones. Accessories always make the outfit and I am in love with her locket necklace, and her nude headband. Sometimes having your hair down gets boring, and I really dig how she put it up and made it look like an updo with the headband. So so chic.
2. Bondage cream and black dress. O M Geee! I just LOVE this dress. It is the perfect cocktail dress for a night out on the town. I like the neckline, and how snug it looks.
3. Her princess wedding gown designed by Vera Wang. Wow. She looks so amazing, and I love the diamond tiara. This of course, was one of three dresses that she wore, but I really love this one because it’s traditional. How cute was Mason when going down the aisle.
4. Cream top with flowy tangerine flower skirt, belt and leopard peep toe pumps. I love this outfit because of its simplicity yet dainty style, and I love anything with leopard.
5. Punk rock girl mixed with sophisticated accents with the scarf and yellow handbag. I think every girl needs a black leather jacket in their wardrobe, especially for fall/winter. I love her Louboutins because they are studded, black, and eye catching pumps that go well with this outfit. I also like the washed out jeans, and when you wear black with them, it looks really nice. I love scarfs for fall, and this pink scarf is the perfect pop to make this outfit all come together.
6. Leopard dress… I have one myself, and I love to wear it because it makes me feel like a lioness.. on the prowl! haha. I think this dress is actually from her new Sears collection, Kardashian Kollection. So be on the lookout for it, and I will as well. Can never have too much leopard/animal print, right?
So those are my reviews of Kim’s fabulous style. Which of these are your faves, or see yourself in? or (guys) would you want to see on a girl?